What's What

How are my lovely readers?

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much lately.  Life can get in the way (but I will tell you about that later)!!  

For now here's what I have been obsessing over!

xoxo

1.  Couch to 5k

Trying to lose baby weight is no joke!!  I tried lots of things but couch to 5k seems to actually be working.  I love that it's only 3 times a week for 30 minutes!  I mean who can't find time for that.  I am really loving the results and I've even started running more than 3 times a week!  Emily often joins me for my runs :)



2.  Blue Apron Meals

If you are like me you are always looking for delicious, fresh, fast dinner ideas!  So imagine my excitement when I discovered blue apron meals.   You fill out a short online questionnaire and then every Thursday ingredients for three delicious meals are delivered to your door!  I love it because we are eating healthy, flavorful food that we've never tried before.  The recipes are easy and don't take much time!  If you are in a dinner rut I highly encourage you give them a try.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

The Power of Positive Thinking

At Home Facial Favs