All Black Everything

Hey lovelies!  How are you?  

Are you loving that fall is upon us?  I know everyone isn't a fan of fall and winter but it does allow you to bust out some fun fashion pieces.  I love it because when all else fails you can but on head to toe black and be done.  

I am dying over these black pieces for fall and cannot wait to try them out!

xoxo


1.  Spanx Leather Leggings

I love leather leggings!  I wear them all the time in the fall and winter.  I think they are a great alternative to jeans and plus they are so fun.  I love these leather leggings from Spanx!  They suck you in and are super comfy too.  They are selling out fast so I would head over to spanx.com today!






2.  Tibi Top

I love Tibi!!  I think her pieces are so fun and stylish.  I snapped up this black top recently and I have been loving it.  It is dressy but comfy and looks great with jeans or for work with black pants.  It comes in white too but I opted for the black.




3.  Banana Republic Zip Front Dress

I am dying over this comfy, stylish dress from BR!  It is such a great price and I can't wait to wear this dress with tights and booties.  This is the perfect dress for day or night and it is super comfy which is always a plus!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking