What's What

Happy Saturday lovelies!!  I hope you and yours are having a great start to the weekend.  I hope you enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo


1.  Lilly for Target

It's finally here...almost!!!  Tomorrow the long awaited Lilly collection comes to Target.  I have been plotting and planning with a good friend for a few days about the best way to tackle shopping the collection.  I think I'm going to absolutely try online but I feel pretty confident that the site will crash (debbie downer).  

So I'm planning to go to two stores in person one super target and one non-super target.  Emily has been helping me with all my planning and reviewing the look book (link below) wearing her Lilly of course.  What are your plans for the Lilly for Target event?

Click here!






2.  Savor by Shauna Niequist


I finally got this devotional in the mail this week and I LOVE it!  It's a quick and easy way to start my day.  The devotionals are short but powerful and meaningful.  If you are looking for something to lift your spirits or make you happy this is the book for you!






3.  The Real Housewives

I love me some real housewives and they have been giving us some good drama lately on the screen and in real life.  I love having Bethenney back on RHONY!  I think she came in a little hot this past episode and hopefully she will calm down and relax a little bit.  I also think her crazy soon to be ex is gonna slap her with lawsuits etc. for what she says about him on the show.  He seems to be pretty sue happy when it comes to her.

RHOBH is a hot freaking mess!  I don't think I've ever seen a reunion like the one they had.    I mean they were throwing some major accusations around and everyone was so emotional.  I have to confess it kinda gave me anxiety it was so intense!  Then Kim getting arrested this week, good lord.  Obviously all this is far from over and all it means is next season will be even more intense, buckle up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs