Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

It's the most wonderful time of year...I kid you not!  It's the nordstrom anniversary sale and I'm so excited.  I was preggers for the sale last year but still bought amazing pieces that I'm obsessed with and wear all the time.  

I really feel like this year nordstrom stepped it up a notch!  I have ordered some items and I'm still mulling over others but these by far our my favs.

Enjoy!

xoxo


1. Patagonia Jacket

I die for this!  The black and silver were gone by the time I got my sh!t together so I ordered this fun red and I love it.  It's a great jacket and is actually making me excited for winter.  This is a must have for the sale!

Click here!





2.  Fun Dress

I love, love this dress!  It's super cute, super cheap and can be dressed up or down.  This was a no brainer for me when shopping the sale.

Click here!







3.  Great Bag

I'm always looking for a simple but functional black bag.  I died when I found this one!!  Again such an amazing price and it is precious.  It also comes in lots of fun colors!!











4.  Tory Burch Wedges

I love a great wedge!!  I rarely wear heels anymore because well they hurt.  Haha!  So a wedge is such a great alternative to flats.  These are amazing and I can't wait to wear them.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

The Best Blogs You Aren't Reading