Thank You!

I wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you for your overwhelmingly kind response to my recent post titled "I'm Jealous Of My Husband".  I never expected any response and honestly felt nervous/anxious even posting it.  

To date I've never received more texts, emails, messages or hits (number of people who read a post) on any post.  I was honestly overwhelmed and truly surprised.  What I wrote was super personal and super scary to write but for some reason I felt compelled to write it and share it.  Thank you for holding space for my truth and sharing yours with me.  Thank you for your support and honesty!  


I will continue to share the truth of where I am, what is happening and how I feel on this blog.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!


xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

The Best Blogs You Aren't Reading