What's What

Happy Saturday readers!!  I hope you and yours had a fantastic week and are gearing up for the holidays.  

Until then enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo


1.  Friday Nights In

I have a confess to make I love Friday nights in!  No plans, no rules and nothing to do sounds heavenly doesn't it?!  After a crazy week there's nothing I love more than ordering in and relaxing.  

Last night the hubs had guys night and Em wanted to go to bed early (I swear) so I had the whole evening to myself.  I loved catching up on reality tv, eating pizza and spoiling Mae.  It was just the reset button I needed :)


2.  The Better Sweater

I love a great sweater, cardigan combo you can throw on over jeans or black pants to finish off your outfit.  I saw this amazing sweater the other day on Nordstrom.com and was super excited it was on sale.  It comes in fabulous colors but I opted for black.  I know I will wear it all the time.








3.  J.Crew Sale

If you have been wanting anything from J.Crew now is the time!  They are having an amazing sale right now.  I snagged some great items I have been drooling over!





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

The Best Blogs You Aren't Reading

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth