What's What

Hello lovelies!!  How are you?  I am so excited that it's FRIDAY :)  Mostly because this little prego lady hasn't been feeling well and I need a weekend to rest.  While I'm putting my feet up I hope you enjoy this edition of what's what!  xoxo


1.  Maternity Clothes

So I am not the first or the last prego lady to look for fashionable, reasonably priced maternity clothes and be nothing but disappointed!  I will tell you that I have found the cutest stuff at ASOS maternity and Gap....no joke.  ASOS has adorable and affordable clothes and it's stuff I would actually wear if I wasn't pregnant.  Thank goodness for that because my days of squeezing into my regular clothes are dwindling :)



2.  New Cool-Cat Colors

After months of waiting (and nagging the hubs) we finally got the fabulous new Cool-Cat colors in!  I love, love the red, pink and black so much.  I have been wearing them non-stop working out or not!  Go check out our site and the amazing new colors :)  www.coolcatpro.com



3.  Cute Sunnies

I saw these adorable sunglasses and had to snap them up!  I was shopping at Sunglass Hut (using my bday 30% off) and found this super fun, unique Ray-Ban's and had to have them.  They are perfect for summer!!  I love, love the color and can't wait to rock them all summer long.  :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season