What's What

Hello lovelies!  How are you today? 

I am so excited it is almost the weekend.  The hubs, baby Emily and I are taking a short road trip to Troy, AL this weekend.  We will be celebrating the 5th birthday of my goddaughter and namesake.  I don't know when she got soo grown up!

I hope you and yours have a fantastic weekend!  Please enjoy this edition of what's what.


xoxo


1.  White Shirts

I have had a bit of a white shirt obsession lately.  I don't know what it is but I cannot get enough.  I am loving the eyelet hem tunic from j.crew factory!  It is perfect to throw on with shorts or to wear with cropped pants to the office. 




2.  Moscow Mule

So the moscow mule or the MM as I call it is my new favorite cocktail.  I am such a fan that I bought copper mugs for the hubs and I to have at home.  I found these on amazon and they are 16 oz which is just the perfect size!






3.  Bauble Bar

Some of my absolute favorite fashion bloggers are obsessed with Bauble Bar.  I hadn't tried any of their goods until this week and now I'm hooked!  I was looking for a long, tassel necklace and theirs was by far my favorite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking