Fabulous Finds: TJ Maxx

How are all my lovely readers today?!

I don't know about you but I've always been a huge fan of TJ Maxx!  I love, love that now you cannot only visit the store but they have an equally fabulous website.  In honor of being able to shop online for DVF, Tibi and Joie and a great price I'm dedicating this post to some of the fabulous finds I've recently discovered at TJ Maxx.  

Full disclosure I found this items in store.  I go to the TJ Maxx at Buckhead Loop (it has an amazing designer section) and also the one near our house in Peachtree Corners.  Whichever store you visit you can't go wrong!

xoxoxo


1.  Leopard Shorts

I was thrilled to find these leopard shorts at the bargain price of $24.99!  Ever since I spotted Equipment's animal print shorts shorts I've been dying for some fun leopard print shorts.  However I wasn't up for spending $180 dollars on an item that is seasonal and cannot be worn everyday.  Luckily I found these amazing Cynthia Rowley's that I like even more than the Equipment's!  






2.  Tory Burch Tunic and Sunnies

I love you Tory, you love Tory, Tory loves Tory!!  Let's face it we all have some Tory in our rotation.  Some of us more than others (and I'm talking about myself).  So imagine my surprise when I scored this adorable tunic ,which is great for work and play, and these amazing sunnies.  I know I will wear both of them all season long.





3.  James Perse White Tops

I have a problem with buying white tops!  I know I have too many of them but I can't help it.  When I see them hanging there all crisp and clean I cannot help myself.  I rationalize how you can never have too many white shirts and immediately scoop them up.  I am a long time James Perse fan and these two tops will be in heavy rotation this summer.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking