What's On My Nighstand

Happy day this and thatters!!  I hope your week is starting out right!  I've been reading up a storm lately and loving it.  Here are a few of my favorites!



1.  Pretty Happy by Kate Hudson

I love, love this book!  It is such a fun and (yes you guessed it ) happy book.  She has great tips and real advice about happiness that I love.







2.  I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn't) by Brene Brown

This book is/was life changing for me!  If you've never heard of Brene Brown before she is a shame researcher and to say her work/research is groundbreaking would be an understatement.  This has been a real quick read for me because I'm enjoying it so much!  





3.  Spirit Junkie By Gabrielle Bernstein

This is a book I have read before and am now reading again that's how good it is.  For me it is a practical guide to spirituality, understanding fear and love.  This is a super quick read as well with lots of practical advice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar