What I Take On Vacation

Happy day readers!!  I got a request via fb messenger and a few emails asking me what I take on vacation.  It's actually a very appropriate question as I'm packing up to go out of town with Matt.  We are taking a much needed trip alone to a beautiful locale and I couldn't be more excited.  

Honestly, I overpack!  I bet that isn't shocking ;)  However there are a few things that you will always find in my bag no matter where I'm going and they are below!

Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  Statement Jewelry

Normally when I'm traveling I wear simple jewelry on the plane or in the car.  I pack some big statement pieces that will go with whatever I'm wearing.  I love a great necklace, cocktail ring or earring to set off a simple outfit.  

Click here!




Click here!




Click here!


2.  Comfy PJs

I love pajamas, I die for pajamas!  If you need to get me a gift and don't know what to get me buy me pajamas and I will be happy.  When I'm on a trip I love to be comfy when I sleep because let's be honest I'm out of my own bed so I want things as familiar as possible.  Soft is my main requirement in pjs and these are some of my fav!


Click here!




Click here!



3.  Lilly

There's always going to be some Lilly in my bag!  When it's warm there will be a ton of Lilly in my bag :)  Even when it's cooler/cold I will throw in a black or white Elsa top to layer under a vest or jacket.  Lilly has been killing it lately (in my opinion) and for my trip next week there's a ton of Lilly in rotation.


Click here!





Click here!




Click here!




4.  Flats

I love a great pair of heels but honestly function is trumping fashion these days, haha!  However, I have found a ton of fun flats that are comfy and fashionable.  I also love a great comfy wedge to throw on with jeans or a dress for a night out.


Click here!


Click here!




Click here!



Click here!



5.  Dresses

I love a great, flattering dress.  They are so comfy and instantly stylish.  I have found a ton of great options at Old Navy lately that I am loving.  These will definitely be in my suitcase all summer!


Click here!





Click here!





Click here!




Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking