What's What

Happy Saturday this and thatters!  I'm excited for a low key weekend.  I hope you have a great one and enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo


1.  Banana Republic Shoes

I died when I saw these shoes on BR insta account.  I immediately ordered them.  The online reviews were very favorable as were the insta comments.  I went back and forth on colors but finally settled on this fun pink!  I figured these would spice up any black dress or otherwise blah outfit.

They are also 40% off (as are all full price items right now) when using the code BRFORTY at checkout.

Click here!





2.  Dr. Shefali's 7 day Conscious Parenting Challenge

I've talked about meditation before on my blog before.  I truly love it and it is something I do every day.  It may only be a 1-3 minute meditation but it definitely happens.  

When I saw that Dr. Shefali was doing a 7 day parenting challenge I was ecstatic.  If you don't know her you should google her.  I found her because I saw her on Oprah's super soul Sunday and I've been a fan ever since!  

If you're interested in doing something a little different but fun this will be an awesome experience for you!  

Click here!



3.  J.Crew

Is having a fantastic sale this weekend!  You get 40% off of sale items with the code ADDTOBAG at checkout.  I snapped up this off the shoulder dress I had been eyeing because the price was fantastic!


Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking