At Home Facial Favs

Happy Monday!  I hope you and yours had a great weekend.  

On Sunday I gave myself an at home facial and documented some of it on my instastories and got 100 questions, ha!  So I figured I would share what I used here.  


The first question I got was the frequency in which I do at home facials and I don't do them as much as I want to or probably should.  I aim for once a week but it's probably every other week.  I love going to a spa and getting a kick ass facial but there isn't always time and sometimes they can be pricey so I've developed an at home routine for myself.


I will say as I get older my skin is changing so I'm having to investigate new and different products.  My skin is sensitive, prone to breakouts and can be super dry and super oily so it's a constant juggle for me to find products that actually work for me.  Recently I've been using a ton of philosophy products and I have loved every, single one of them so far!  I also love that you get samples with your order so you can try out new products!  


Hope you guys enjoy!  


xoxo



1.  Clear Philosophy Cleanser


The first step is to cleanse my face with warm water.  I have been using this cleanser for about 2-3 months and I can tell a difference in my skin.  For years I've used Purpose Soap (you can snag it at any drugstore/grocery store) and I have loved it but I needed a change.  

This cleanser is gentle but gets the job done!  It is my hands down favorite.  


Click here!







2.  JPNK Kit


The second step is I use the tools in this amazing kit you can grab off amazon.  A couple of my friends told me about this kit and I instantly ordered it.  If you ever do extractions at home this is the kit for you.  It helps you get out stubborn clogged pores without harming your skin or scarring yourself.  


I normally run a bath cloth under hot, hot water and then lay it on my skin to open up my pores before using this kit.
 

Click here!





3.  Clear Philosophy Pads

I love, love these little pads from philosophy!  I use them sometimes if I'm being lazy and don't want to wash my face or after a workout.  This is my third step and it feels amazing!  That's another favorite part of these little guys is they leave your skin feeling amazing and tingly.


Click here!



4.  Charlotte Tilbury Mask

Someone told me about this mask and I was honestly hesitant but I love it!  It's a pricer mask but you can use it more than once (up to 3 times) and I definitely do.  It has instant results and leaves your skin feeling amazing and plump.  During this fourth step I normally lay down and massage the mask to help it really activate.  That's not necessary but I think it really helps you get the most out of it.



Click here!






5.  Ultimate Miracle Worker Pads (Philosophy)

These pads are amazing and life changing.  I use them sparingly but they're very effective.  First of all they smell awesome and have amazing results with your skin.  They help with pore size, skin discoloring and the overall health of your skin.  I've only used these for a short period of time but I've been super impressed with the results.  


Click here!



6.  Time in a Bottle Repair Serum (Philosophy)

This is my last step in my process and one of my favorites.  This serum is really great and helps repair redness, wrinkles and broken capillaries amongst other things.  It feels awesome going on and I love wearing it for the rest of the day.  I have been very pleased with the results from this product and highly recommend it.


Click here!






7.   Jade Roller (Energy Muse)


I use a jade roller about an hour after I've given myself a facial and throughout the week as well.  I have a ton of redness in my skin as well as a vast array of other fun items like sun spots, discoloration etc.  The jade roller helps with puffiness, blood circulation and tightens pores.  I have been super pleased with this.  The girls actually love for me to use the roller on their faces and hands because it feels so good, ha!  



Click here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

The Power of Positive Thinking