Fabulous Finds: Bling, Bling

Happy Thursday this and thatters!  I hope you've had a rockin week and are ready for an even better weekend.  I've been crazy at work and am looking forward to some R and R on Saturday and Sunday!

I hope you enjoy this edition of what's what!  xoxo


1.  Alexis Bittar Earrings

I love, love me some alexis bittar!  I got a ring first, then a now necklace and finally these fabulous earrings.  I just love how beautiful and unique they are.  I know I will wear them all the time...day or night.






2.  Get Your Twitter On

I love, love this fun necklace!  How cute is it that you can actually wear your twitter handle.  Mine is @coolcatpro so maybe the hubs can snag this for Valentine's Day for me :)  I just love, love how cute it is.  You can buy them at Bauble Bar!









3.  Faux Cartier Bracelet

I have been obsessing over the gold cartier bracelet Kourtney Kardashain wears for years.  Sadly at a price of $4500 it ain't happening!!  So I was so excited to find a fab knock-off at Fabrik for $40.  I even got asked the other day if it was Cartier.  I just love, love it!!  (and pardon the awful cell phone grade quality photo it was the best I could do)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season