What's In My Make Up Bag

Happy Friday beautifuls!  

Are you super excited about the weekend ahead?  

I am super jazzed about this edition of what's in my make up bag because I love, love this product!  

I am also super excited because next week we will have a fabulous guest blogger sharing all her fav beauty tips in a special edition of what's in my make up bag.  She really is the cutest!  When I asked her to be a guest blogger she said she felt like a celebrity, ha.  Stay tuned for her post it's going to be fantastic!

Happy weekend.  xoxo


It's very rare that I find a product I love as much as this one!  It is also very rare that I will spend $70 on one product.  Hear me out before you judge me!  I actually only spent $20 on this product as I had a $50 Nordstrom gift card.  I read about this product several times before actually giving it a try!  And when T&C featured it this month I broke down and bought it.  

If you are like me you have under eye bags, circles what have you.  Also as I'm getting older I'm getting dark circles...such a fun byproduct of age :)  So I'm always on the hunt for the perfect, must have concealer!  My quest was successful when I finally purchased Cle de Peau Beaute concealer.  





The list of celebrity admirers that use this product is about a mile long!  The best thing about this concealer, in my opinion, is that it really works.  Normally I have to use 2-3 products to get the same effect this one product gives me.  A little bit goes a long way and it is great at covering blemishes as well.  I got the beige color as I like for my concealers to have a bit of pink in them it helps battle all the red in my skin.  

Give this product a try and you won't be sorry!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar