What's What

Happy Thursday (and almost June) this and thatters!! 

I hope you've all had a great week and are gearing up for a fabulous weekend.  Please enjoy this edition of what's what.  xoxo


1. Pantene BB Cream

Ok so I have to be honest that I was a bit skeptical about BB cream for hair!  I mean is it really necessary or is it just one more product?  My curiosity got the better of me and I gave it a try and surprise, surprise I loved it.  I put it on my hair when it is a bit damp and it makes it incredibly soft and actually helps with styling.  I am a big fan!




2.  The Hills/Laguna Beach

I'm not sure if you've heard but The Hills and Laguna Beach are going to be aired on MTV this summer and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I spend a lot of time watching TV these days with my prego feet propped up :) so hearing the news that MTV was bringing back two of my fav shows filled my heart with joy. I can't wait to hear Kristin say "Steppphhhen" over and over and to see LC's rocking house etc.  I'm also living for a little Jason Wahler drama.  I hope you will join me in welcoming The Hills and Laguna Beach back into our lives :)





3.  Milly at Banana Republic

I have to tell you that I love that Banana teams up with fabulous designers and offers limited collections at an affordable price.  Starting today Milly is at Banana online and in stores and they have some super cute pieces!  Be sure to stop by and pick up some of the fun scarves and clutches. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season