My Bling Favorites

Hey this and thatters!  How are ya?

Sorry I've been a bit absent lately but being 6 months pregnant and going to bed at 8 p.m. has seriously cut into my blogging :)  But I am going to be better I promise.  To make it up to you I bring to you my bling favorites!!  These are the items I am loving for spring and in fact haven't been able to take off.  Enjoy!  xoxo


1.  Love Necklace

I spotted this necklace at Nordstrom and instantly fell in love!  I literally haven't taken it off since I got it.  I just pile on other necklaces with it.  I sleep in it, swim in it and have no plans of taking it off anytime soon.  I hope you love it as much as I do (pun intended)!






2.  Stella and Dot Stunner

I am really digging delicate necklaces right now that I can layer together.  When I saw this stella and dot necklace I knew it would be a great addition to my collection and boy was I right!  I wear it constantly and feel like it goes with everything I own.  




3.  C. Wonder Earrings

My bestie gave me a C. Wonder gift card for my birthday and I instantly went and bought some awesome jewels.  My favorite purchase so far have been these awesome earrings!  I love, love them and wear them with all types of outfits-dressy, casual, gym clothes :)  You name it!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar