A Few Of My Favorite Things

Happy Monday Readers!!!  How are you?  

I had a bit of a busy weekend, how about you?  I am almost glad today is Monday so I can get back in the swing of things!  Lately I have been scouring the internet for cute nursery and home ideas and have come across some super cute sites.  I hope you enjoy some of my favorite things!


1.  Serena and Lily

I must have been hiding under rock because I hadn't heard of Serena and Lily until recently.  Now I am obsessed!!  They have the cutest sheets, towels and fabric.  I am loving their nursery collection and the best part (ending today) everything is 20% off!  

http://www.serenaandlily.com








2.  Urban Outfitters (apartment)

Who knew Urban Outfitters had the cutest home goods/furniture?!  I have been on the hunt for cute side tables and coffee tables and found the cutest coffee table at UO.  It also has an amazing price point!



  


3.  Garnet Hill

It is no secret that I love all things Lilly!!  So imagine my excitement to learn Garnet Hill is carrying Lilly sheets, towels, and duvet covers.  Another great perk while you are shopping around you can enter to win a free trip to Sea Island, enjoy!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar