The Confessional

How are my fav readers doing today?!

I have been a busy bee lately and I'm hoping things calm down soon enough…yea right :)

In the mean time I've been thinking, more like worrying about things, lately.  Is that just me?  It got me thinking about going to a confessional and just letting it all out.  Absent of that I am going to use this blog as my confessional…full disclosure you can stop reading now if you want!  


1.  I worry about Emily all the time.  Is that normal?!  I worry about her when I know she is completely fine and safe.  I have irrational, ridiculous thoughts.  I worry that she isn't advanced enough or that I'm not giving her everything she needs.  I have one friend I will text and ask all sorts of ridiculous questions too and she doesn't judge me.  Thank goodness for her or I would be lost.

2.  I use to LOVE to read magazines.  Since having a child I either don't have time or cannot focus enough to do it.  I have cancelled my beloved subscriptions because the growing stack of magazines was giving me anxiety.  Sorry Garden and Gun and Town and Country catch you on the flip side!

3.  I'm completely addicted to Instagram.  I look at it way too often!!  The hubs gets onto me about my never ending obsession.  I can't help it!!  It is addictive.

4.  I watch entirely too much Bravo!!!  From the Real Housewives to Million Dollar Listing to Watch What Happens Live I love it all.  My TV is permanently on Bravo and I'm not even sorry for it.

5.  As hard as life is I'm really happy.  I feel like I'm in a good place, not always a content place, but a good place.  Recently I found my dream list.  It's a list I made when I was single and I realized that I had achieved over half of it.  I literally sat down and cried.  That 20 something year old girl who made that list inside me came alive and high fived me.  Life is good and meant to be celebrated.  

6.  I've fallen back in love with gel manicures.  As dumb as it sounds it kinda makes me mad at myself.  They wreck my nails but lord it's nice not to have to think about them for two weeks!!!  

7.  Even though I've neglected this blog I really love it.  When I'm laying in bed at night I think about what I want to blog about.  Often times the next day I don't have time to do it and I feel bad about it.  But this blog has brought me lots of joy and has been an incredible outlet.  


xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking