The Tube

Happy Day my lovelies!!  

I hope you are having a fantastic week and taking good care of yourself.  The hubs and I have been watching a lot of TV lately.  We get on these kicks and as soon as the weather turns nice we will stop watching cold turkey, ha!  For now here is what we are loving on the tube.

xoxo


1.  The Jinx

Did you watch the docu-series the jinx on HBO?!  If not you are missing out and must do it now.  It is damn good and crazy as hell.  There aren't a ton of things that both the hubs and I enjoy but this series was one of them.  It's over now so you can bing watch all at once!  


2.  House of Cards

The hubs and I are almost done with season 3 of house of cards.  I'm not gonna lie it started out slow but stick with it!!  It doesn't disappoint in the end.


3.  Southern Charm

I know, I know it's cheesy and mindless but I love it!  It's such a fun show that is highly entertaining.  The first episode of season two came out on Monday and it's gonna be a fun season to watch so tune in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking