What's What

Happy Saturday this and thatters!!  

I hope you and yours are having a great start to the weekend.  I, also, hope you enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo



1.  Pillow Grace

I saw this awesome pillow cases the other day and I instantly fell in love!  I love the idea behind having your favorite bible verse on a pillow case. What a great gift to give a new mom, high school graduate or really anyone!

Click here!





2.  By Lacey

I have been looking for some different art work to add to Em's room.  I have to confess I didn't decorate her nursery very baby.  Instead I created a room I really loved and then incorporated pieces I loved as we went.  I need some art to go over her bed and I am thinking these are it.  Her room is colorful and so I like that these are black and white and subtle.  

Click here!







3.  Upholstered Headboards

I mentioned on my previous post that I was looking for an upholstered headboard for our master bedroom.  I found some awesome ones at One Kings Lane and I was super impressed with the prices!


Click here!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking