Weekend Wrap Up

Happy day this and thatters!!  I hope you and yours are having a fantastic week :)

Here's a little update from our weekend, enjoy!  xoxo


My birthday was on Friday so we had a fun weekend of celebrating!  I promise you the older I get the more I like celebrating Em's birthday as opposed to mine :)  

The hubs and me talked about taking a trip or having a spa weekend but after some thought I decided I wanted something for the house.  After much stalking on One Kings Lane I found a great headboard for our master bedroom and decided this was the perfect birthday gift!  We put together the bed this weekend and I love it!  Emily was a fan too :)






This is a very random fact but I've been obsessed with La Croix ever since I got pregnant.  I recently found this cherry lime flavor and I can't get enough.  I literally drink them all the time!  Try this flavor and you won't be sorry.







Friday night we went to dinner with friends for my birthday at Atlas and it was amazing!  I loved, loved the food and the atmosphere.  If you live in the ATL and haven't been you need to try it!





Saturday my parents came in town and it was so nice to spend some time with them!  My mom and I really enjoyed taking a long walk and catching up.  Let's be honest we pretty much talked about the Bruce Jenner interview the whole time.  The hubs snapped this pic on our way to walk and I love it!





Sunday we spent the day relaxing and it was amazing!  I loved spending the day with the fam and chilling out.







I hope you and yours have a great weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season