Little Unicorn

Hello lovely readers!  I hope you are having a fantastic day.  

I've gotten some reader requests to talk about fun and unique baby products/gift ideas etc.  That is going to take more than one post :)  However, I did want to highlight one of my absolute favorite companies for little ones called Little Unicorn.  

They make amazing blankets, diaper bags and travel items for baby!  I love how soft everything is and the fantastic prints.  Also, if you are in the market for a diaper bag look no further.  There's are vegan, fantastically priced and incredibly stylish!

Enjoy!

xoxo



1.  Swaddle Blankets


Click here!





2.  Diaper Bags

Click here!





3.  Security Blankets

Click here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season