What's On My Nightstand

Happy Day this and thatters!  I hope your week is flying by and you enjoy this edition of what's on my nightstand!

xoxo


1.  Lilly Agenda

I have to tell you that I haven't carried an agenda/calendar in a very long time.  In the past few years I've just always used my phone to keep myself organized.  However, as life gets busier and things get crazier I've needed a new method for keeping myself and the family organized.  

I was thrilled when I saw the Lilly agenda!  I absolutely love it because it is Lilly but it also has absolutely everything I need to keep myself organized. I got the large size and it is perfect!

Click here!





2.  Hands Free Mama

I LOVE this book!  A sweet mom recommended it to me and I have absolutely fallen in love with it.  It is such a great read about disconnecting from technology and connecting with yourself, your family and those around you!  I have really enjoyed reading it and putting some of the ideas she shares into motion.  The author also has a fantastic blog!

Click here!






3.  The Art of Meditation

I am still using my HeadSpace app all the time and I love it!  However, as I continue to work on meditating I decided I wanted something a little bit more in depth.  I have really enjoyed this read and everything it is teaching me!  If you are even thinking about starting a meditation practice this is an amazing book.


Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking