Fabulous Finds: Old Navy

Happy day this and thatters!  

I hope you and yours had an awesome weekend.  Ours was filled with family time and crossing items of the baby to do list.  I did find some time to shop at Old Navy and enjoy the awesome 40% off sale.  :)  I buy a lot of Emily's clothes from Old Navy but I snapped up some super cute fall tops for me that I had to share.

xoxo


1.  Pintucked Blouse

I have to tell you that I'm over wearing maternity clothes!  I know this isn't surprising.  I have bought a few things for fall but honestly haven't gone overboard because I am not exactly sure what my body will be doing.  I loved this blouse because of the fun color but also because I feel like it will be great at hiding anything I need to hide :)


Click here!





2.  Striped Top

I loved the look of this top!  I think it will be great to throw on with jeans when I'm in a hurry.  It is also super soft and super comfy.....always a bonus!


Click here!






3.  Chambray Top

How adorable is this top?!  It's super cute but I will warn you it's a bit boxy so I would tell you to order a size down.  I cannot wait to wear this all fall!


Click here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking