What I Wear To Work

Hello lovely ladies (and gents if you read this)!  I hope you and yours are having a fantastic day.  

I know that getting dressed for work can sometimes be a chore.  You throw on the same thing over and over because you're exhausted, it's dark outside and you're exhausted :)  

I like getting dressed for work (no surprise there).  It gives me an opportunity to wear items in my closet differently because you know my rule if I'm buying it I gotta be able to wear it at work, at church and on the weekends.  

Here are some of my favorite things to wear to work.  They are my tried and true and never disappoint!

xoxo


1.  J.Crew Pixie Pant

I'm dying over these amazing pants from J.Crew!!  I compare them to leggings but they are so much more.  They are super comfy, but provide structure (and sucking in) where you need it.  You can throw them on with a cute top and jacket and head out the door.  What I really love is they are comfy all day long and they don't stretch out!  

I live in them during the weekends when I wear them with a long tunic and my chuck's.  I love the black but I think the charcoal will be my next purchase!







2.  J. McLaughlin Jacket

This was a splurge piece for me!  I bought this jacket when I was in Highlands, NC and I wear it all the time.  I don't like to wear suits instead I like to do pants with a fun, tailored jacket.  I think it makes "suiting up" so much more fun and chic.  

On the weekends I wear this jacket with boyfriend jeans and fun flats.




3.  Equipment Tops

I love Equipment tops.  They are fun and flirty but also perfect work.  They give my outfits a pop of color or flare when I need it.  I have been living in this blue number lately and luckily Saks has it on sale :)

During the weekend I throw this cute top on with gray jeans and head out the door!  This has been the hubs favorite outfit lately.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking