All Grey Everything

How are all my favorites today?!!

I have to tell you that I noticed lately I have been wearing a lot of GREY!  Heck even my nail polish the other day was grey.  I can't help it I am just loving being in grey right now.  I think it's a great color to get you through transitions.  Especially right now when it's fall but (in the South at least) we are all still rocking short sleeves and shorts.  

Here are some of my favorite grey pieces!  Enjoy.  xoxo


1.  Seven For All Mankind High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans (Slim Illusion Storm Black)

I have been living in these 7 jeans lately.  They are super comfy and go with everything.  I don't always call jeans super comfy.  A lot of jeans are comfortable but these are like wearing yoga pants to me.  I love the wash on these as well.  I got mine on sale at Nordstrom!






2.  Ainsley Ruffle Back Pullover by Anthropologie

How sweet is this top?!  I snagged it on a whim and I LOVE IT.  It looks great with the jeans above or with leggings.  I wore it to work the other day with black pants and got tons of compliments.  I will be wearing this non-stop during the fall and winter!







3.  Chanel Flats

Someone told me (ok it was my neimans shoe guy) that Chanel flats are about to cost a heck of a lot more than they do now.  They ain't cheap now for goodness sake!  So I went ahead and purchased this grey pair as it will probably be my last pair for a very long time.  I love, love them.  They are my go to pair of flats no matter what I'm doing.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking