What's What

How are all the pretty people today?!  I hope you and yours are living it up!  I'm excited about a low key weekend that does include a trip to the pumpkin patch for baby Em.

I hope you enjoy this edition of what's what!  xoxo


1.  Scott's Antique Market

So apparently I have been living under a rock but I had never been to Scott's before.  This month my sis-in-law and our favorite friend loaded up and made the journey.  It was absolutely awesome and overwhelming.  I cannot wait to go back now that I understand the lay of the land.  

I got some great pillows as I'm reworking our bedroom a bit right now.  I fell in love!




I also died over this awesome dining room table.  I didn't pull the trigger but I will be back for it.








2.  The Big Move

Our move to Cartersville has allowed more time with family and that has been truly awesome.  The other night my sweet nephew and his parents came over for dinner.  In true daddy fashion my bro-in-law put my nephew in Emily's high chair.  It was his first time in a high chair and he was adorable.  I mean can you even stand the cuteness?!?






3.  Saks Friends and Family Sale

Is happening this weekend!!  It is a great time to snap up items for fall that you have been dying over.  I love this sale each year!  It never disappoints.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs