What's In My Jewelry Box: The Statement Necklace Edition

Hey lovely readers!!  How are you?!  

I got tons of fb messages from ppl loving the last jewelry post.  Especially the House of Harlow necklace.  I got some requests for more fun fall necklaces so here you go lovelies!  

Full disclosure these are all long statement pieces that I think you can dress up or dress down. 

xoxo


1.  Kendra Scott Glam Rocks Shaylee Necklace

I really love Kendra Scott you can find her at Nordstrom or at kendrascott.com.  I have worn her rings, earrings and I am loving this necklace for fall!!  It will be great for a pop of color when wearing all black or neutrals.  









2.  Kendra Scott Phara Necklace in Gold

I really love a great tassel necklace.  I think it is a classic piece that should be a wardrobe staple just like pearls.  I had been looking everywhere for a great, simple tassel necklace and this one fit the bill!





3.  Madewell Ensign Necklace

This necklace is beautiful and comes at a great price point.  I like that it has a little bit of flare and is a bit edgy.  I will be throwing this one on every day during the fall to dress up any outfit.  




Comments

  1. Your necklaces are wonderful! Those designs are fit for extravagant occasions, like formal parties or business-related events. It's great that have a variety of them, to match different outfits for different occasions. Anyway, thank you for sharing!

    Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking