What's What

How are all my favorites today?!

I hope you are having a great day.  It's almost Halloween which means we are about to roll into Holiday time and I couldn't be more excited.  Until then I hope you enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo


1.  Tiffany Handbags

I love me some Tiffany's and was so excited when they started an eyeglass line and now they have handbags.  Beautiful, functional and yes expensive handbags but handbags nonetheless!  I have been drooling over them lately and you will too.  The one below is my absolute favorite.  

Click here!




2.  Missoni Scarf

I love a great scarf!  Especially this time of year.  One that is a neutral that you can throw on with anything.  I fell in love with this scarf during the shop bop sale and I had to snag it.  It is the perfect color and literally goes with everything.  This is my first Missoni purchase but will not be my last.

Click here!





3.  Bethenny's Back

Y'all I am so excited that Bethenny is coming back to the Real Housewives of NYC!!  She is my absolute favorite and I love her sense of humor.  Her coming back will breath new life into the show for sure.  I'm ready for her one liners and for an update on what's really going on with her divorce, custody battle and businesses.

Click here!





4.  It Works!  Hair, Skin and Nails Vitamins

My cousin turned me on to the It Works! Company and all their amazing products.  I have tried a ton of them and there isn't one I don't like.  I absolutely love their Hair, Skin and Nails product.  It really delivers on it's promise of helping you get healthy skin, hair and nails.  

After 30 days my hair is already longer and thicker!  You have to be diligent and take the pills as directed and if you do guess what... It Works!

Click here!







5.  Drapey Triangle Tee

I am loving, loving this amazing tee from J.Crew!  The online pics do not do it justice, I promise.  It is super soft and an amazing fit.  I love, love it with jeans or with black pants for work with a white blazer.  It's also on super sale!!  Check it out.


Click here!





6.  The Tory Burch Private Sale

Is happening now!!  There are several pieces I am loving right now.   The one on the top of my list is this amazing meg top.  They also have it in a dress!  I don't think you can go wrong either way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs