What's What

Hello all my beautiful readers!!  I hope you and yours are enjoying the fall weather and football games.  I, also, hope you enjoy this edition of what's what!


xoxo


1.   Juliska Colette China

I love, love my juliska berry and thread white everyday china!  However I've been needing a little color in my life.  Enter the amazing juliska colette china.  I love, love these plates!!  They are just what I'm needing to spice up our everyday china!  These are going on my Christmas list for sure (and yes I still give my mom a Christmas list).  








2. Coveted Things Swaddles

I love giving people unique, fun baby gifts that they may not know they need, ha!  I died when I saw these hilarious and super cute swaddles from coveted things.  This will be my next go to baby gift!












3.  Yosi Samra Flats

I die for a great pair of comfy, stylish flats.  Since becoming a mom I live in flats and flip flops.  I can't hang in heels like I use too....sad!  However when I find a great line like Yosi Samra I get so excited.  I really love these flats and you will too!!  The ones below are my absolute fav. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking