It's Time To Get Cozy

Hello beautifuls!

How are you?  I hope you and yours are having a fabulous week.  The hubs and I made our first trip to Athens in a long time last weekend!  And went to our first UGA game together EVER...so crazy!  I mean it's only been 6 years :)

It was a great weekend and got me super excited about the fall.  I love this time of year and I'm excited to break out cozy pieces that are perfect for lounging or going out.  

xoxo


1.  Vince Camuto Blush Coat

Last season I did a major coat clean out!!  It was high time and I only left what fit and was still in excellent shape.  However that left me with mostly black in my coat closet.  I was on amazon.com the other day and spotted this amazing vince camuto coat.  I loved the blush color and the feminine but modern shape.  






2.  UGGs

If you watch Scandal than you know all about Mellie!  So I blame Mellie for the fact that I'm longing for these UGG boots.  I think they will be fabulous to throw on all fall and winter long.  I will probably wear them around with pj's  a la Mellie style but hopefully the hubs won't judge :)





3.  BB Dakota Cardigan

I love a super soft, cardigan.  One that will keep you super warm (because I'm always cold) and be super comfy.  I love this sweater and will wear it with black pants, jeans or even sweat pants.  





4.  Annie Griffin Leggings

I don't know about you but I live in leggings during the fall and winter!  I want them to fit well and be flattering (and not see through in any way) so I'm a bit picky.  I am love, loving these Annie Griffin leggings.  They will be perfect to throw on with a turtleneck and flats to run around town or dress up for date night!






5.  Piperlime Sweater

I am digging some comfy sweaters right now.  I love, love this one from Piperlime because it is super soft and comfy but also really fun.  I like the subtle print a lot.  I will absolutely wear this to work but will throw it on during the weekend with some comfy pants.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking