Fabulous Fall Finds

Happy Day this and thatters!  

I hope you and yours are soaking up this fall weather and getting excited for cooler temps.  I have been snagging some comfy fall finds that will absolutely carry me into winter.  I love soft great, staple pieces this time of year and I hope you do too!

xoxo

ps:  I'm starting to add links to the actual sites the items are on again as SEVERAL people have asked/demanded I do.  So please use the click here buttons to get to the items you're loving  :)



1.  Rails Top

Have you heard about these tops yet?!  They are amazing.  Rails tops are super comfy plaid tops that you can get in cotton or silk.  The tops are a bit oversized and look great with jeans or leggings.  You can snag them at their website rails.com or at neimans.  I bought mine off amazon  to get the free shipping!  

Click here!







2.  Anthropologie Cardigan

I fell in love with this awesome cardigan the other day at anthro!  It is so soft and I love the cute cut outs in the back.  I wore this to the pumpkin patch with Em this past weekend and it was the perfect layering piece.  It comes in brown as well but I felt like my fall wardrobe needed a little color so I went with the gold!

Click here!





3.  J. Crew Striped Tee

I love, love this tee!  To the moon and back kinda love.  It is super soft, comfy and looks great.  It is also long enough to wear with leggings...YAY!  I like a great boat neck tee and this one definitely does the job.  I will be sporting this top all fall long.  

Click here!





4.  Anthro Scarf

I saw this scarf in anthro the other day and almost died!!  It is so pretty and the colors are really vibrant.  It reminded me in fabric and design of a scarf I got at J.Crew last year that is much more neutral in color.  I immediately snagged this scarf and have been loving it ever since.  

You should know when I left anthro the hubs called me and asked me if anthro was a new investment fund I had found for us.  Haha!  At least he has a sense of humor about it all :)

Click here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking