What I'm Wearing....When It's Cold

Hello beautiful!!

Are you noticing the cooler temps?!  I am and I am snuggling into some amazingly comfy and warm items.  For all of you Southerners I think you need to prepare yourselves for another harsh winter.  We are gonna get snow and we all know we don't do well with snow.  

In order to prepare for the winter weather I have been checking out some amazingly warm options for the coming months!  I hope you enjoy.  

xoxo


1.  Patagonia Sweater Jacket

How adorable is this jacket?!  I spotted it the other day when I was shopping in Cville and I instantly fell in love with it.  It is the perfect weight for the fall and winter and the shape is too perfect!  

Click here!





2.  Marmot Vest

I also spotted this amazing vest on the same shopping trip.  My friend bought it and I know she will wear it all winter long!  How amazing is the fur hood?!

Click here!




3.  J.Crew Dreamy Cotton Pant

I die for these pants!  My favorite thing to do after work is put on some comfy clothes and these pants fit the bill.  I will be sporting these all winter long!

Click here!







4.  Robe

How snuggly is this robe?  I saw it at Nordstrom and immediately fell in love with it!  It is so warm and I love putting it on after my shower.  

Click here!




5. Baby Robe for Emily

After snagging my robe I found this amazing robe for Emily!  I need something to throw on her when it's freezing in the morning time and this is perfect.  She loves, loves soft things and this robe is by far her favorite.  

Click here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs