What We're Eating And The Best Blogs You Aren't Reading

How are all my readers today?!

I love a good combo....don't you?!  I'm so excited to share what we are eating and the best blogs you aren't reading all in one happy post.

I have been busy in the kitchen lately and trust that I haven't come up with my own recipes.  I love that my favorite blogs are all about providing  yummy recipes that never disappoint.  

These items are by far my go to recipes right now and I'm sure they will be yours!

xoxo


1.  Pork Tenderloin

I really love the cooking blog Shugart and Spice!  She gives you such great easy and healthy recipes.  On Friday I made this pork tenderloin and it was amazing!  This will absolutely be in my fall rotation.

Click here!






2.  Bacon Corn Dip

Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers is by far my favorite blog right now!  Natalie, the blogger, is so real and fashionable at the same time.  Her kids are adorable and she loves to cook and drink wine.  She had me at wine :)  I normally cook everything she posts and recently I made this corn dip and it was out of this world!

Click here!







3.  Spiced Apple Cider Champagne Cocktail

I really love, love the blog Sweet Southern Prep!  The blogger is a mother of four who is incredibly down to earth, with great style and super fun cocktail maker.  I died when I made this amazing spiced apple cider champagne cocktail....it actually tastes like fall!  Make it and you won't be sorry.

Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking