Fabulous Finds!

Hey sweet friends!  I love sharing with you items that make my life easier or better.  That is one reason why I really love fabulous finds and I hope you do too.  :)  xoxo


1.  Govino Wine Glasses

I got these awesome glasses as a gift and I am truly obsessed.  I've thanked the person that gave them to me about 10 times.  These are amazing "plastic", stemless, dishwasher safe wine glasses that I adore.  Being outside with the kiddos it's hard to bring a nice wine glass outside or really any glass besides my tervis tumbler and these glasses are the cure all for me.  They are several different shapes and sizes and thankfully they are on amazon.com!

Click here!





2.  Meditation Made Easy

One thing that has truly helped me in the past year or so has been mediation.  I get that it can be daunting, scary, intimidating or seem not important but my belief is that anytime spent with yourself is valuable time.  I have used and still use many different resources but I love the headspace app, the recent deepak chopra and oprah 21 day challenge and many gabby bernstein resources.  I am loving the recent post on her website about mediation.  Check it out!

Click here!




3.  Comfy and Fun Casual Wear

There is nothing I love more than putting on a great, fun t-shirt or sweatshirt and heading out the door.  Right now I feel like there are tons of fun, funny and flirty graphic tees out there that I can't help myself.  Here are some of my favs!


Click here!







Click here!





Click here!




Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season