Fabulous Finds: Seeing Spots

Happy Sunday this and thatters!

I'm up bright and early as sweet Mae decided I should be the one to take her out this morning :)  So she and I are now having a cup of coffee and catching up on some Cool-Cat work.  

I have to tell you that I'm getting our master closet redesigned and I couldn't be more excited!  The designer told me I would probably want to purge some items (she obviously doesn't know me and my obsession with purging) and then she would coordinate all my clothing.  I almost died!  Having someone come in and completely organize my closet by color may be even better than the redesign :)

As I was going through my closet I realized that I have a lot of items with polka dots!!  Not sure when my love affair with them started but it is clearly evident from my closet I haven't met a dot I don't like :)   So I hope you enjoy this polka dot edition of fabulous finds!  xoxo



1.   J.Crew Sleep Shirt

Apparently my love for polka dots has even creeped into my sleep wear!  I am loving this super soft, comfortable polka dot sleep shirt from J.Crew.  It is perfect year round and it is my go to these days!






2.  J.Crew Polka Dot Sweater

I snapped up this super colorful sweater during a J.Crew sale.  I really love the blue and purple and it is a great layering piece as well.  I wear it all the time and the price is hard to beat!


3.  Lush Polka Dot Pullover

I saw this adorbs shirt in the Nordstrom Juniors Department (yes I shop there and you should too!  the have amazing items at half the price) and instantly fell in love with it.   It is super soft and I love all the little detailing it has!




4.  Gap Jeans

I almost died when I found this super cute, super affordable polka dot jeans from gap!  They fit like a glove and I wear them all the time.  Literally I never want to take them off.  They make any outfit a little bit more fun!





5.  Gap Chambray Button Down

While I was at the Gap I spied this adorable chambray button down (I have a problem buying denim/chambray shirts.  If I see one I like I buy it.  I trace it back to a deep love affair with a denim dress from merry go round jr I had during elementary school) and I couldn't pass it up.  It fit amazingly well and I love that the polka dots gave it a little something extra!



6.  Peasant Blouse

I knew I'd hit the jackpot when I found this super silky top from Anthropolgie!  It goes with absolutely everything and the best part it's on sale!!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season