New Years Resolutions, Now What?

How are the this and thatters today?  It is rainy in the ATL and suppose to "snow" on Thursday which basically means it will be cold and rainy.  That won't stop everyone in Atlanta from buying milk and going 35 mph on the highway.  

I'm taking it easy tonight watching St. Elmo's Fire and eating Mellow Mushroom.  It's pretty much my perfect night :)  

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately, deep things, things that I avoided thinking about during 2012.  It's been kind of nice actually.  Starting this year on the right foot is important to me like it is to everyone :)

I've been taking better care of myself and doing things that make me really happy.  I haven't been flawless with my resolutions but I've done a good job.  I've been committed and stayed the course.  

How are you doing?  Are you remembering why you made your resolutions in the first place?  

When I'm wanting to slack of or almost forget my resolutions I remember why I made them in the first place, why they were in important to me and it is easier to accomplish them.  

No matter where you are on your resolutions be good to yourself!  Maybe your resolutions will change or look different by the end of the year and that's ok.  Just remember that beating yourself up isn't part of your new year resolutions :)  

Happy Tuesday!  xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar