What's In My Make Up Bag

Happy Thursday this and thatters!  It's almost time for the weekend, get excited :)

I am hoping the weekend brings some sunny weather to the ATL.  Until then please enjoy what's in my make up bag.  xoxo


1.  Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick

I am always looking for a great lipstick.  One that I can throw in my purse and no matter what I'm wearing or what state of disarray I am in it will look great.  I think I've hit the jackpot with Nars Dolce Vita lipstick.  It is super moisturizing and the perfect pinkish/nude color.  So it gives me color without going overboard!  I love it. 





2.  Proactiv Dark Spot Corrector

Like most ladies out there (or I hope) I don't have perfectly flawless skin.  I have little sun spots and dark spots from God only knows what.  I tried the proactiv dark spot corrector on a whim and I couldn't be more pleased.  It actually does it's job and erases dark marks.....novel concept.  If you are looking to get your skin in shape this is the product for you!


3.  Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder

You all know about my love for make up forever but they may have outdone themselves this time.  This amazing powder can be applied wet or dry which allows you to have as little coverage or as much as you want.  I love that!  It basically takes away your need to have a liquid foundation.  I love a multi-use product that offers great coverage and cuts down on space in my make up bag! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar