Sunday Sale!!!

Happy Sunday Sale my lovely friends!  

Welcome to this and that's second blog sale.  I'm so excited and hope you enjoy browsing my items.

Just to recap the process for you guys here are the rules:

1.  If you want an item email me at ceholley@gmail.com with the item name in the subject line of the email.  Items will be sold first come, first serve!
2.  When I receive your request I will send you a paypal link.  
2.  Once I get notification you have paid the item you want will be marked SOLD on the blog.  
3.  If you don't pay with paypal promptly I will move on to the next buyer.  
4.  I will charge $5 for shipping and handling 
5.  The sale will end at midnight tonight....so get to browsing!!!

Happy Shopping!

xoxo


1.  J.Crew Necklace $15  SOLD

I really love this "diamond" and tortoise necklace from J.Crew!  It is such a fun statement necklace.  It has been one of my favorite pieces to wear.





2.  Bauble Bar Earrings $8  SOLD

How fun are this turquoise and "diamond" studs?!  I have loved, loved them so much and you will too!







3.  Sultra Styling Wand  $45  SOLD

This is a great styling tool!  It gives you fun beach waves without a lot of effort.  I haven't used it a ton but every time I have, I got compliments.  I paid a pretty penny for this so you are getting a deal!





4.  Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top (Size Medium) $45  SOLD

How adorbs is this top?!  I got it a few sessions ago and have truly enjoyed it.  I really like that it is two colors.  This is something you can wear now with a vest or later with white jeans (in my little opinion).







5.  Lilly Pulitzer Dress (Size 8) $35

I have had this dress for a few years now, well longer than that, because I wore this for our engagement pics!  However, I have rarely worn it since and it is very gently used.







6.  J.Crew Pink Silk Top (Size Large)  $15

This is the perfect top for layering!  I wore it under vests and blazers and it was perfect.  






7.  J.Crew Red Dress (Size 8)  $40  SOLD

I have only worn this dress ONCE!  I don't know why because it's super cute, comfy and is an awesome color!!





8.  Khaki Bow Clutch $20

I LOVE this cute, sassy clutch so much!  I have carried it to weddings, engagement parties and many parties.  It's actually pretty roomy for a clutch too which I really love!






9.  Michael Stars Maxi Dress (Size Medium) $45

This is a really great, super comfy fun dress.  I love that it looks like two pieces but is actually one.  It is such a fun take on a maxi dress!






10.  Banana Republic Belted Cardigan (Size Medium) $35

Who doesn't love a cardi?  I love that this one is belted and is an amazing color!  Literally it goes with absolutely everything.  You will love it!






11.  Fair Isle Cardigan (One Size)  $35  SOLD

I have worn this comfy, warm cardigan to the mountains and when we went skiing.  It is great to throw on with black jeans and uggs or with leggings and dressier boots.  






12.  Old Navy Shirt Dress (Size Medium) $12  SOLD

This is such a fun dress that you can dress up or down!  I have worn it to work with a blazer and flats and out on date night with wedges.  





13.  Madewell Silk Top (Size Medium)  $30

This is such an amazing bold cobalt/purple color you will die!  I've always worn this top with black skinny jeans or leather leggings.  It is one of my absolute favorites.








14.  Tory Burch Flats (Size 8)  $80

I actually bought these flats not even a year ago!  They only had a size 8 and truth be told I probably needed an 8.5 so my bigger foot (thanks pregnancy) is your gain.  I paid over $200 for these so you are getting a fab deal ladies!






15.  Tory Burch Purse $100  SOLD

I love this purse!  I bought it about three years ago and have really enjoyed it.  However, I don't use it as much anymore.  Currently, I'm all about a tote bag!  It just works best for me and Em.  Again this is a steal of a deal so get on it!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking