These Are My Obsessions

Happy Day this and thatters!!  I hope you and yours are having a great week and staying warm.  

xoxo


1.  Kyle Richards

I am currently (and have been for a while) obsessed with Kyle Richards.  I feel like if we knew each other we would be friends....I sound like a total stalker.  Ha!  I just love her style, how committed she is to her family and her overall energy.  Each season of RHOBH my girl crush gets bigger!!






2.  Notes on my phone

I am addicted to keeping a running to do list on the notes app of my phone.  It's where I keep my grocery lists, my errands list, blog ideas and all sorts of other things I don't want to forget.  These days if I want to remember it I have to write it down, or in this case type it down, and it really helps me stay organized.  It is also lovely that I can email the hubs the notes that are meant for him.  He loves nothing more than get a grocery list texted to him :)  





3.  Pinterest Recipes

Have been keeping us in meals these days!!  I have been so busy that I don't have a ton of time to be creative with our meals.  I need quick, easy and mindless.  I have found some great ones lately but these have been our favorites by far!


Click here!







Click here!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking