What's What

Happy Weekend this and thatters!  I am looking forward to some family time this weekend!! I hope you and yours have an amazing weekend.  

xoxo


1.  Brrr

It's freaking freezing outside!  I'm such a wimp about the cold.  I'm also saying "brrr" a lot because now Emily is saying it every time we go outside.  HA!  I found the cutest old navy coat for Em to keep her warm and stylish while we weather the last 6 weeks of winter.  I love the fur hood and the fit!  And great news for you Old Navy is having a fantastic 50% off sale!!

Click here!











2.  Kristin Cavallari App

I was browsing on the app store and came across the Kristin Cavallari App and honestly I downloaded out of curiosity.  I had no idea it would be packed full of such good advice.  Now I know we all remember her from the hills and laguna beach but k.cav has grown up and is super passionate about living a healthy life.  She gives great tips on vitamins, fermented foods and even exercise tips.  It's quickly becoming my favorite app!







3.  Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day no matter what you are doing!  I know it's a Hallmark holiday and all that jazz but it never hurts to spread a little love around.  So I hope you eat some chocolate, get some cheesy cards in the mail and enjoy this silly holiday!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking