What's What

Happy Day this and thatters!  

I hope you and yours are having a fantastic day!  Enjoy your weekend and take care of you.

xoxo


1.  I Am Enough Dish

How precious is this dish?  I was reading one of my favorite blogs (Shauna Niequist) and she did amazing post about being enough.  I have included the link the to blogpost and the dish on etsy below.  This would make such a great gift for someone!  I would love to keep this by my kitchen sink so I have a place to leave my jewelry when I'm washing dishes.  


Click here!

Click here!









2.  Beauty Counter

Have you heard of beauty counter?  I just recently heard about it and I am obsessed.  Y'all know how much I love make up and how much I love things that are good for you well beauty counter is both.  It is amazing make up and skin care that is non-toxic (truly) and actually works!  I've included the link for you to browse below as well as pics of some of the items I'm dying to try.  (Also, full disclosure I found out about this awesome company through my friend Raegen on Facebook so when you click on the link it pulls her up as your consultant.)

Click here!









3.  H&M Shoes

I have to tell you I'm a bit obsessed with the shoes from H&M!  I was looking for a particular shoe and couldn't find it anywhere at the price point I wanted until I wandered over to H&M.  I died when I saw the vast selection of unique shoes they offer at a great price!!  These babies will definitely be making their way into my closet.



Click here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking