Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Happy day this and thatters!  Sorry I've been a bit absent  lately but I've been busy working and preparing for baby and that's left little time for blogging.  I promise I will try and get back on a regular schedule very soon :)

xoxo


Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

How good is the nordstrom anniversary sale?!  I have loved, loved it.  I actually placed my final order last night, ha!  These are the items I couldn't live without.

Lush Tunic

I really love this tunic!  I feel like it will be perfect for fall to wear with skinny jeans or leggings.  I also think it will be perfect post baby :)  I love all the colors it comes in.






Nordstrom Semi Precious Necklace

How amazing is this necklace?  I saw it and immediately fell in love.  I have been really digging longer necklaces lately and this one is absolute perfection.





Sole Society Natasha Boot

Even though this shoe isn't a part of the sale I still thought it was a great price point!  I really love the color and comfort of this boot.  These will be my go to for fall.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking