Random Round Up

Happy day this and thatters!!  I hope you are having a great week.  Good news for us is the weekend is CLOSE.  Until then please enjoy this random line up of things I am loving right now.  

xoxo


1.  Waffles and Honey

Have you heard of the jewelry company Waffles and Honey?!  It's super cute and you have to check them out.  I ordered a necklace from them and literally have not taken it off since I got it.  I got an initial necklace with two charms for my baby girls and I absolutely love it.  It's the perfect length and just the right amount of gold to me.  They have a ton of options so be sure to check them out!!

Click here!


2.  Gallery Wall

I am dying over the cute, affordable prints from gallery wall (sold at Etsy).  They are fun, casual and you can customize them.  I ordered some prints for the nursery and I cannot wait for them to arrive.  I found some awesome frames at Michael's and I'm super excited about this truly affordable nursery addition!!

Click here!





3.  Kate Spade Sunnies

I needed, no let's be honest wanted, a new pair of sunglasses.  I recently consigned two pairs and wanted to replenish my supply.  I fell in love when I found these super fun Kate Spade sunnies.  I love the shape, color and everything about them!  They come in a fun rose gold glitter and a red glitter but I stuck with the black and tortoise.


Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking