What's What

Happy Saturday this and thatters!  I hope you are loving this HOT weekend and getting to have some fun.  I, also, hope you enjoy this edition of what's what!

xoxo


1.  Ballet Slippers by Essie

I have been looking for the perfect white/petal pink/inside of a sea shell nail color for a while now.  When I was getting my nails done recently the technician suggested ballet slippers and letting her do 3 coats!  HOLY amazing outcome.  I am now obsessed and have been wearing the color religiously.  Try it and you won't be sorry!

Click here!




2.  Nordstrom Anniversary Sale:  Early Access

If your a nordstrom card holder you can get early access into their sale right now.  Oh boy is it a good sale too!  I spent Thursday and Friday night looking through the sale and trying to decide what I wanted.  Below are a few items I snapped up and cannot wait to receive!


Click here!




Click here!





Click here!




Click here!




3.  Odd Mom Out

Have you watched the new show on Bravo, Odd Mom Out?  If you haven't please tune in!!  It's absolutely hilarious and you don't have to be a mom to fully appreciate it.  However, being a mom I can relate to some of her angst, crazy situations and in general attitude towards other parents.  If you haven't seen it be sure you do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking