What's In My Make Up Bag

Happy Hump Day peeps!  I hope you are gearing up for a fun 4th of July.  I can't wait to see some fun fireworks and grill out.  Until then enjoy what's in my make up bag.  

xoxo


1.  Almay Intense i-color Smoky

I really love this eyeshadow trio!  It's so pretty and easy to do.  I like that I could do it lighter during the day and do it a bit heavier at night.  You also can't beat the price!  The great thing Almay did was customize it to your eye color, so smart.  You pick the trio that is perfect for your eye color and boom you have the perfect smoky eye!

Click here!




2.  Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara

Everyone knows I am a L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara devotee.  It's truly the only mascara I have ever used since I started wearing make up.  Although I still use it I got a sample of Dior's Iconic Overcurl mascara and I am obsessed!  I love, love it.  

It is an amazing mascara that thickens your lashes without making them look clumpy, so genius.  I haven't pulled the trigger yet on the full size tube but I'm sure I will.


Click here!




3.  L'Oreal Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

I love eyeliner!  Ha, ha.  It can really highlight your eyes and open them up...if you do it right.  There was a time in high school where I wore so much liquid liner it wasn't normal.  My sister finally had to intervene, ha!  Ever since then I've tried to use liquid liner but personally I just don't have the skills to put it on without it looking crazy.  

I was so excited to find this eye pencil that is truly a pencil but gives you all the benefits of a liquid!  I have gone through two of these eyeliners already and I'm a total devotee.  If you haven't tried it, do it!!

Click here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking