Bathing Suits For The Win

Hello beautiful!!

It's that time of year again....time to break out the bathing suits and hit the beach or the pool.  I'm not going to lie it has taken me a while to find suits that I'm comfortable with now that I'm a mom.  I need ones that are stylish, stay in place, and are durable.  I have to tell you that most of the bathing suits I'm loving right now are from Target!! Here are some suits I am loving right now!


xoxo



1.  Rash Guards

I love, love them for my kids and I love them for me too!  Target has a ton of fun options this summer but this color combo is my absolute favorite.  I love throwing the top on whatever one piece I might have on and not having to worry about getting anymore sun!


Click here!








2.  The Best One Piece Ever

I saw this one piece at anthropolgie and thought I can do better than that on price!  Enter Target yet again.  I have ordered this suit in many colors because it's that good.  Super flattering and super supportive!!


Click here!







3.  A Great One Shoulder

I love an amazing one shoulder blouse, swimsuit, dress etc.  This suit is absolutely amazing.  I wear it a ton and it is super comfortable and fun to wear!  I liked the fun pink color too!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs