Thank You!

I wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you for your overwhelmingly kind response to my recent post titled "I'm Jealous Of My Husband".  I never expected any response and honestly felt nervous/anxious even posting it.  

To date I've never received more texts, emails, messages or hits (number of people who read a post) on any post.  I was honestly overwhelmed and truly surprised.  What I wrote was super personal and super scary to write but for some reason I felt compelled to write it and share it.  Thank you for holding space for my truth and sharing yours with me.  Thank you for your support and honesty!  


I will continue to share the truth of where I am, what is happening and how I feel on this blog.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!


xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

The Power of Positive Thinking

At Home Facial Favs