Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

It's the most wonderful time of year...I kid you not!  It's the nordstrom anniversary sale and I'm so excited.  I was preggers for the sale last year but still bought amazing pieces that I'm obsessed with and wear all the time.  

I really feel like this year nordstrom stepped it up a notch!  I have ordered some items and I'm still mulling over others but these by far our my favs.

Enjoy!

xoxo


1. Patagonia Jacket

I die for this!  The black and silver were gone by the time I got my sh!t together so I ordered this fun red and I love it.  It's a great jacket and is actually making me excited for winter.  This is a must have for the sale!

Click here!





2.  Fun Dress

I love, love this dress!  It's super cute, super cheap and can be dressed up or down.  This was a no brainer for me when shopping the sale.

Click here!







3.  Great Bag

I'm always looking for a simple but functional black bag.  I died when I found this one!!  Again such an amazing price and it is precious.  It also comes in lots of fun colors!!











4.  Tory Burch Wedges

I love a great wedge!!  I rarely wear heels anymore because well they hurt.  Haha!  So a wedge is such a great alternative to flats.  These are amazing and I can't wait to wear them.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking